Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Topics

1. The academic journals that I found was about social media in marketing.

2. The research topic is social media in marketing with questions about how it has become more prominent in businesses and the influence it has on businesses.

3.
- why the sudden increase is social media technology?
- what are the benefits of social media marketing?
- is social media beneficial?
- what is social media?
- what are the trends in marketing?

4. I think the topic in general interests me. I want to know the influence social media has on business.

5. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042814039202#bbib0005
this article is one that I found stating the foundations of social media marketing. This is going back to the basics of the start of social media marketing and why it is important and the influence it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Question 1: In this class I have learned many things. As a writer, I was someone that was always hesitant about what I was going to say. I...